Dates and deadlines
- Initial submission of full and discussion contributions:
15. September 2021
24. October 2021
- Initial submission of late full contributions: 1. Feburary 2022
- Initial submission of late discussion contributions: 15. March 2022
- Notification of acceptance (regular submission):
14. January 202223. January 2022
- Notification of acceptance (late submission): 15. April 2022
- Submission of final manuscript: 15. June 2022
Types of Contributions
- Full contribution: paper & oral presentation, 6 pages paper, full paper peer review, publication in IFAC-PapersOnLine, oral presentation in thematic sessions or minisymposium
- Discussion contribution: abstract & presentation, 2 pages extended abstract, abstract review, publication in MATHMOD Discussion Contribution Volume (e-publication with DOI, ARGESIM/ TU Wien Publisher), short oral presentation with poster display or oral presentation in minisymposium
For participants, electronic preprints (abstracts) will be available.
Full and discussion contributions are submitted via the conference submission website.
MATHMOD Conference Fees
Registration with regular (reduced) fee includes up to two submissions of any type. Registration with student fee includes one submission of any type. A reduced fee is offered to all members of (co-) sponsoring organisations. Registrations after 19. July 2022 are considered late registrations (*).
|Standard Fee||€ 550.-||€ 650,-|
|Reduced Fee||€ 500.-||€ 600,-|
|Student Fee||€ 250.-||€ 350,-|
|Accompanying Persons||€ 170.-||€ 220,-|