The scope of MATHMOD 2022 conference covers theoretic and applied aspects of the various types of mathematical modelling (equations of various types, automata, Petri nets, bond graphs, qualitative and fuzzy models, etc.) for systems of dynamic nature (deterministic, stochastic, continuous, discrete or hybrid with respect to time, etc.).
The topics to be discussed include e.g.
- modelling theory; first-principles, identification, optimization, order reduction and validation
- automation of modelling and software tools
- computer modelling, modelling for/by simulation, co-simulation, modelling standards
- qualitative, modular, interdisciplinary modelling
- comparison of methods for modelling, alternative modelling methods (CAS, fuzzy, NN, QSS, etc.)
- model analysis and calibration, effects of modelling errors on overall performance of an engineering system
- applications in the field of engineering systems and in natural sciences
- applications in environmental systems, biotechnology, etc.
- applications in operation research, logistics and planning
- applications in medicine, physiology, health care and health systems
- education in/for/with modelling
- modelling aspects in scientific computing
- modelling for control and real-time applications
- machine learning, data analytics, big data